30th May 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Which company I can try applying for the internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Sir/Mam,

I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical student .I want to do internship from a reputed company.sir,could you please help me. Which company I can try to apply for the internship? and how to apply for the internship? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  2. How to get internship after 3rd year of B.Tech CSE?
  3. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  4. Basic requirements for applying for internship? Procedure for applying for internship?
  5. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  7. How to send my resume to companies for applying internships?
  8. How to do summer internship from any company after doing B.Tech 3rd year in computer science?
  9. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  10. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  11. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  12. How to do internship of 1 year after passing B.E 3rd year?
  13. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  15. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  16. List of companies which offers Winter Internship to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 2 months summer internship in TCS?
30th May 2015, 08:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company I can try applying for the internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical student .I want to do internship from a reputed company.sir,could you please help me. Which company I can try to apply for the internship? and how to apply for the internship? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same soon?

Thank you!
List of the companies for electrical engineering for Internship:-

1. BitCode Technologies Pvt. Ltd, D Wing, 6th Floor, Rahul Complex, Next to Krishna Hospital, Paud Road, kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 6523 2122

2. Sharp IT Services, Sharp IT Services Add:‎ Office No. 5, Om Aditya Building, Behind Kakade, Plaza, B-Wing, Bharat Colony Canal Road, Karve Nagar, Karvenagar, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 090211 26653

3. CNC Web World, Sr. No. 51/2, Office No. -1, Opp. Pandit Petrol Pump, Thergaon, Dange Chowk, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 091753 71080

4. Java Training Institute, Jogeshwari Ln, Budhwar Peth, Pune, Maharashtra
Phone: 096268 55310

5. SourceKode Technologies, 101, 1st Floor, Mohar Apartment, Dr Ketkar Road, Near Kamala Nehru Park Chowk,, Erandwane Pune, Pune, Maharashtra
30th May 2015, 09:25 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company I can try applying for the internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Doing internship is good for all engineering candidate's as it provides real world experience, practical knowledge etc..,

It is advisable to do internship in well reputed organizations in the respective field.

As you have not mentioned the branch in which you are pursuing, we cannot provide the details. For ECE and EEE graduates they can do internship in BHEL, BEL, DRDO etc..,, while CSE graduates can do internships in IBM, wipro, Infosys etc..,

To apply for internship one has to check the eligibility criteria of the respective company and fill the online application if provided. Contact the training and placement officer and get an no objection certificate and submit it to the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?