29th January 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Contact details of Manufacturing companies for internship

give me details:
1.company name
2.website or link
for internship in indian companies/industries concern with mechanical/production btech/be branch

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  2. List of companies providing internship to B.Tech(EEE) students of Deemed university? How to apply for the same? I'm in 2nd year
  3. Internship details in electronics based companies at Mumbai
  4. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  5. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  6. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  8. Is there any 1 month course related to ECE branch? Organizations providing such courses?
  9. Internship in top MNC companies of Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  11. Details of companies who conduct summer internship?
  12. Courses during summer training for B.Tech 2nd year student helpful in placements?
  13. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  14. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  15. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  16. Contact details of companies in Rajasthan for 4 months major project related to Mechanical engineering?
  17. How can I apply for summer training while in 3rd year?
  18. Details of the companies and institutes offering summer internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? I am pursuing Biotech from Amity, Noida
30th January 2015, 03:19 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Contact details of Manufacturing companies for internship

Companies offering internship for Manufacturing:

* Ashok Leyland
Address: No 1, Sardar patel Road, Guindy, Chennai-600032
Phone: 044 222060000
http://www.ashokleyland.com

* Conceptia
Address: 118, 3rd Cross, 5th Block, 3rd Phase, Banashankari 3rd stage, Bangalor-560085
Phone: +91 80 41558618
http://www.conceptia.in

* Honeywell
Address: Survey No.115, 11, IT Park Road No 2, Financial district, Nanakram Guda, Hyderabad-500032
honeywell.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?