13th May 2011, 11:56 PM
jeney thomas

How can I apply for summer training while in 3rd year?

hello sir my name is jeney thomas 3rd year it how can i apply for summer training

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  2. How to apply for summer training in M.P or delhi in TCS during B.Tech EC 3rd year?
  3. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  4. How to apply for summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  5. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  6. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for summer training while doing B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  10. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  11. Can I apply for summer training in any industry or training institute after B.Tech 3rd year? List of training industry or institutes?
  12. How can I do Summer Training from MNCs?
  13. Which are the best courses under summer training for 3rd year Computer science engineer?
  14. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  15. How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur?
  16. How can I apply for Inplant Training during summer vacation being an Electronics & Telecommunication 3rd year student? -- [New]
  17. How can I apply for summer training in IBM?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? Detailed information, last date of application and duration of Training?
22nd May 2011, 04:40 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for summer training while in 3rd year?

If you would have mentioned the course your going through then we would have helped you in a better manner.There are many companies which offer internship's but before that you even need to enquire about the internship clearly because for going through internship in some companies you need to pay them. Some companies offer training without taking any fee and some pay you with stipend for going through training and working for the company.

The Director/HR of the concerned company is the approving authority for industrial trainings.There are limited number of seats in each company hence you need to contact the company earlier and enquire about the summer trainings.If allowed for the Internship by the Director/HR of the company then you need to send your resume to the company.
After that if you receive a permission letter then you can go through the internship.
22nd May 2011, 05:00 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

dear jeney,

You have not asked question clearly, you have to mentioned about field or the interested company for summer training..

Many good institutes/organisation/companies provide summer training for technical students with are without Stiffened.

but the seat number is limited to few couples only , thus one if interested need to fill respective form with out delay.

after form submission if you get selected then you need to submit resume along with permission letter given by college...

for update keep on consulting respective higher authority member and the website/local new paper of particular region.

regards
~> @$H!$H
22nd May 2011, 06:28 PM
frooty.scooty

you are not mentioned which course you have join.
There are many companies which offer internship's but before that you even need to enquire about the internship clearly because for going through internship in some companies you need to pay them. Some companies offer training without taking any fee and some pay you with stipend for going through training and working for the company.
for any institutions,and how to apply visit the link.in that there is a pdf format .so plz visit.

If you have any information please visit the following link.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/24584338/Summer-Training-for-3rd-year-engineering-students-All-Branches
22nd May 2011, 09:22 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How can I apply for summer training while in 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeney thomas View Post
hello sir my name is jeney thomas 3rd year it how can i apply for summer training
Dear friend first talk to company of HR/GM .....they give to permission to go for training ..............

Then you make a letter from your college to training and placement department

and send that or go with letter for training on given date..........

LETTER FORMAT

TO
THE GM/AGM
COMPANY NAME.........
21st August 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my b.tech 3rd year in electronics and communication stream.how do i apply for summer internship in ECIL/HBL/BHEL companies.please kindly inform me about this.thank you.
12th February 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How can I apply for summer training while in 3rd year?

by direct contact the company u can get the more information ............!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?