6th May 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Core companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in Kerala? Procedure to apply?

Dear Sir,
What are the core companies offering
Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)
final year candidate anywhere in Kerala?
Also tell me how can I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  3. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  4. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  5. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  7. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  8. List of core companies which offer 1 month Internship to B.Tech(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  12. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  13. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  14. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  15. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  17. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
9th May 2015, 01:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Core companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in Kerala? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
What are the core companies offering
Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)
final year candidate anywhere in Kerala?
Also tell me how can I apply for it?
List of the companies for Internship for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering student in Kerala:-

1. Martin's Electronic Devices & Instruments, 39/2067 Manikiri Cross Road
Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 235 6429

2. Micro Objects, XLI/1098 B, Pulleppady Cross Road, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 236 3672

3. Saffron Technologies, Alinchuvadu, Palarivattom, Ernakulam/Cochin, Kerala
Phone: 098951 00444

4. Bussymen Electric Co, KP Vallon Road, Indira Nagar, Kadavanthra
Ernakulam, Kerala, Phone: 0484 231 8530

5. Xtend Technologies Private Limited, Kalathiparambil Cross Rd, Chittoor Road, Blue Hill, Chittoor, Valanjambalam, Ernakulam South, Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 237 8008

6. Wipro Limited, 2nd & 3rd Floor, Panorama House, Subhash Chandra Bose Rd, Kathrikadavu-Vytila Rd, Kadavanthra, Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 400 1252
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?