9th February 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Core companies offering Internship to E&TC 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?

Hi, I am presently in 6th semester, BTech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. I have 9.1 CGPA till my 5th semester. Will I be able to get through core companies for my Internship? Which are the core companies I should apply? And the procedure to apply?

16th November 2019, 10:28 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Core companies offering Internship to E&TC 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?

The core companies offering Internship to E&TC 6th semester student are as under:

1. ISRO
2. ECIL
3. HAL
4. NTPC
5. BEL
6. DRDO

You simply have to write an application to the General manager (HR) of the company for the internship. It will be better practice to submit the application through some solid reference for any permanent employee of the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?