18th March 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech 6th semester student in Nagpur? Procedure to apply?

Hi,
I am student of NPTI Nagpur.
I am studying B.Tech in 6th semester.
I want to know the companies providing
internship & it's procedure immediately in Nagpur.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  4. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  7. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Structural Engineering) 6th semester student
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  10. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  11. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  12. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Mysore?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  14. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Companies offering six months Internship programme for MCA 6th semester student?
  16. Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
19th March 2015, 11:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech 6th semester student in Nagpur? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am student of NPTI Nagpur.
I am studying B.Tech in 6th semester.
I want to know the companies providing
internship & it's procedure immediately in Nagpur.
Thank you in advance.
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech student in Nagpur:-

Atlanta Computer Institute -- The Best Institute
Ph. No: 0712-2557946, 9028157794, 9595321479
Address: Second floor, Shivaji Complex, Near Coffee House and Bank of Baroda, Opposite Titan Eye, West High Court Road, Dharampeth, Nagpur-440010
http://www.atlantacomputer.in/auto-c...es-nagpur.html

OCCC Design
Ph. No: 0712-2242399
Address: 3rd Floor, Gokuluddhav Apartment, Ring Road, Trimurti Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra-440022
http://www.occdesign.com

CADCAM Guru
Click here for Sitemap
http://cadcamguru.com

Astral Informatics Private Limited
Ph. No: 0712-2545200/ 6464366
Address: 05-106, 1st floor, Kalinga Arcade, Shankar Nagar Sq, Nagpur-440010
http://astralcad.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?