22nd April 2018, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Core companies offering Summer Internship to Chemical 1st year student in Delhi?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do Summer Internship after my 1st year of BTech in Chemical Engineering. I am pursing BTech from DTU. Can you please tell me about the core companies anywhere in where I can apply for the Summer Internship? Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Core companies offering Summer Internship to MSc(Food Science) 1st year student in Delhi? -- [New]
  2. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  3. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  4. List of companies offering Summer Internship to Chemical 2nd year student in Chennai?
  5. Core companies offering Summer Internship to EEE student in Jaipur?
  6. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies in Delhi offering internship in B.Tech ECE I year?
  8. List of companies offering Summer Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech Chemical 3rd year student
  9. Companies offering summer internship to 1st year civil engineering students?
  10. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student in Delhi?
  12. List of core companies offering Internship to EEE 3rd year student in Vellore?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  14. List of core EEE companies to provide summer internship in Chennai?
  15. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  16. Companies available in Delhi NCR to do summer internship for Chemistry Honours candidate?
  17. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  18. What are the names of the companies offering summer internships for chemical engineering students?
28th May 2018, 01:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Core companies offering Summer Internship to Chemical 1st year student in Delhi?

As a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student, you can do internship in following companies:

=>Oil and Gas related companies:-

IOCL

HPCL

BPCL

HMEL

Reliance Industries Ltd.

Essar oil Limited

GAIL (Midstream)

=>Steel Industries :-

SAIL

Tata steel company

Jindal Steel and Power

Fertilizer Industries :

IFFCO

National Fertilizers Limited

FCI

KRIBHCO

Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers

=>Cement Industries :-

ACC Cement Ltd.

Ambuja Cements Ltd.

JK Lakshmi Cement Ltd.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?