20th April 2016, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Summer Internship to Chemical 2nd year student in Chennai?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a 2nd year B.Tech Chemical student. I wish to apply for Summer Internship Chennai. Kindly tell me about the companies. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Chemical companies offering Internship to Chemical 2nd year student?
  2. How do I get a summer internship from leading chemical companies at the end of 2nd year B.Tech?
  3. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  4. List of companies offering internships in Chemical Engineering?
  5. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of Chemical related companies in Karnataka to do Summer Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  8. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  9. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies for 3rd students for Summer internship at Chennai/Bangalore/Hydrabad/Kolkata?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship for MCA 2nd year student?
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  13. List of companies offering summer internship for B.Tech 2nd year mechanical students?
  14. List of good companies which are offering for summer internship in Uttar Pradesh?
  15. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  17. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  18. List of institutes or companies offering summer internship for life science students in and around Chennai?
22nd April 2016, 09:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Summer Internship to Chemical 2nd year student in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a 2nd year B.Tech Chemical student. I wish to apply for Summer Internship Chennai. Kindly tell me about the companies. Thank you in advance.
List of the companies for internship for Chemical Engineering in Chennai:-

1. LATHA CHEMICAL, 8 Kumarappa Naicken Street, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 2526 8029

2. The Standard Chemical Company, 5/11/B, Sidco Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2625 3315

3. DCW Limited, New No. 358, Old No. 645, Anna Salai, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2829 2082

4. Lalan Chemical Company, 5/20, General Collins Road, Choolai, Choolai, Chennai
Phone: 044 2532 1914

5. Sagsons Chemical Company, 434, Th Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 2591 2606
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?