22nd April 2018, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship for Civil 2nd year student in SCI?

Sir, now I am in 2nd year of my BTech. I am a Civil Engineering student and I want to attend the Summer Internship program at the end of 4th semester. How can I apply for same in Shipping Corporation of India(SCI)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Vadodara for ECE 2nd year student? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for EEE 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship for ECE student in UPPCL?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting summer internships For 2nd year B.Tech student?
  11. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Procedure to follow to get summer internship for Civil Engineering?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for summer internship?
  15. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. Companies in Delhi who offers summer internship for B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate? Procedure to apply for internship?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in DLF for Civil 2nd year student?
28th May 2018, 01:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship for Civil 2nd year student in SCI?

I do not have heard that there are any internship scope for B.Tech in Civil Engineering student at Shipping Corporation of India(SCI). So according to me you have very less chance to do internship in Shipping Corporation of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?