18th November 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Criteria to do industrial training in PSUs after B.Tech?

I am a student of btech ECE branch & secured 70% in my 2 year. Please tell me about the criteria for industrial training in PSUs?

13th December 2017, 10:36 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to do industrial training in PSUs after B.Tech?

Getting internship in PSU's is not that easy until and unless you have some strong contact over there. However, these are the main criteria for an individual to be eligible for internship in PSU's:

> Candidates should have completed at least 2nd or 3rd year of their bachelor's degree course

> Candidates from engineering fields like: electrical/electronics/civil/mechanical/metallurgical/IT/CS/ECE etc are eligible to apply

> Candidates should have secured minimum 60% marks throughout all the semesters

> Candidates should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying

> Candidates should be well behaved and must have good technical knowledge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?