10th November 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do Industrial Training in BHEL for Electrical students?

Hi Sir,
I am the student of Electrical Engineering of 5th semester. So, I would like to take Training in BHEL. What are the eligibility criteria for Industrial Training in this company?
With Regards-
Neeraj Pandit

15th November 2015, 10:40 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Industrial Training in BHEL for Electrical students?

BHEL is one of the largest government organizations in India.

Here is the Eligibility for internship in BHEL :

** Passed full time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology from any recognised Indian University/ Institute in the discipline of Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics.

** Secure 65% or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters.

** Age should not be more than 27 years.

You must keep in mind that you have to pay approximately 500 rupees per week to the company for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?