27th January 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about internship in MNC companies?

How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, HCL,Infosys, Wipro?

1st February 2016, 12:01 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about internship in MNC companies?

TCS, IBM, WIPRO like MNC offers internship to very limited number of candidates and that too from well reputed institutes. Also you have to fulfill some eligibility criteria for getting internship in these companies. First of all you must have to score minimum of 55% marks in your current exams. Secondly your institute must be well affiliated.
You have to contact in the training cell of the company. When they release form for the internship, you have to submit your application with in the last date. After scrutiny you will get call from the company if your name is shortlisted in the eligible candidates. After that you can start your internship in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?