9th December 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?

Sir/Madam,
i am doing my final year CSE in vellore.i attended the off-campus in VIT and i selected for CTS company. But, i have the dream company as INFOSYS. Can you say where i can attend the off-campus for INFOSYS within this semester or this month.Can you say in which place they are going to conduct off-campus for INFOSYS?
please reply me immediately...because this is my LIFE.

Thank You

11th December 2014, 06:13 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?

INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DETAILS:

There is no way to find out the offcampus date and location online, important reason being Infosys company doesn't want to see 1000s of candidates getting rushed to the campus for the recruitment process. So, what they will do is to inform only the college where they are coming in and few colleges around the area. In order to get this accurate information you can follow up three ways,

-> Approach your college campus placement officer - He/She would know the complete details about the off-campus happening around the college, they can even invite infosys to your college for campus placement if you can get some HR contact to them which they should have it already.

-> Have a bigger friends circle - Make sure that you know friends around different colleges in your area so that whenever infosys comes for off-campus placement you will get the update from them.

-> Try to talk with employees who are working in Infosys to get details on Walk-ins and referral program so that you can forward your resume to them when there is any freshers opening. There are lot of social media websites available like FB, LinkedIn to find out contacts who are working in Infosys already which you can use.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?