18th March 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Hello Sir,
I am a 3rd year B.Tech student of
private college in Madhya Pradesh.
I want to do Internship in IIT.
How can it be done please tell me in details.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply and fee to pursue Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  16. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  18. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
23rd March 2015, 10:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Most of the IITs provide an internship to students studying in them as well as to students of other institutes who have good academic background for undertaking various project and research works. These internships are usually provided in the month of May-June and first part of July. The application forms are released in the month of February- March. Some release it late in the month of April. In order to avail internship opportunities, you need to be in touch with the official websites of different IITs especially the ones in which you want to pursue the internship. The notifications of internship is usually released in the careers or news section. You should also be in touch with the students of different IITs to get timely updates of various internship opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?