21st October 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical final year student?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am a final year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student. I want to do internship in Tata Motors. I want to know the whole process and details for applying internship in Tata Motors.
With Regards-
Akki Jaiswal

30th September 2016, 12:09 AM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical final year student?

If you are a final year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student you can go for your internship in Tata Motors.

Please have a look at the details below. I have stated here the procedure to do internship in Tata Motors.

Procedure to do internship in TATA MOTORS

>> You can apply through your college's training and placement office. Tell your training and placement office that you are interested to do an internship in Tata Motors. If they can arrange something for you that will be the easiest way for you to do internship in Tata Motors.

>> If you college can't do anything, then you will have to try by yourself. You should prepare your resume well and drop it to Tata Motors. You will get a call if your resume is selected. After a short interview you can go further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?