28th December 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL, Ghaziabad and DRDO, Delhi?

hello
how to apply for summer internship
at BEL ghaziabad and DRDO delhi
all related details to these..........
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure of summer training in ONGC and BEL?
  2. DRDO internship application procedure?
  3. Whom to contact for summer internship at BEL?
  4. Procedure of getting summer training in electronics companies? procedure for internship in electronics and telecommunication companies like bel,bsnl,all india radio,hal,ibm,wipro,ntpc,drdo? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Date of sale of for of DRDO summer internship forms? Last date to submit the forms?
  6. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL Delhi? I am a 3rd year ECE stream student
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi?
  9. Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to apply for summer internship at DRDO Bangalore?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for M.Tech(Signal Processing) 2nd year student?
  12. How to apply for summer internship in BEL, Texas Instrumentation, Broadcom?
  13. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  14. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
14th October 2017, 12:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL, Ghaziabad and DRDO, Delhi?

First of all you have to get a No Objection Certificate from the training and placement cell of your college. Now write a cover letter and mention the area of your training. Send the NOC and letter along with your resume to the HR department of the company you wish to apply in.

They will contact you later on to go through the selection and documentation formalities. After clearing the process you will be eligible to start your training.

BEL Ghaziabad (Address: Site 4, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201010, Phone: 094673 46414)

DRDO Delhi (Address: Metcalfe House, Civil Lines, New Delhi, Delhi 110054, Phone: 011 2301 7661)
6th September 2019, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL, Ghaziabad and DRDO, Delhi?

When we can apply for this summer internship date ,month plzz tell briefly
11th February 2023, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Internship for BSC electronics graduate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?