26th December 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

hello
i am a student of btech ece deptt. of mtu univ. i will complete my 2nd yr. in summer. i have secured 79% in my all three sems. am i eligible for summer internship program in iit delhi and what is the procedure for application and what is its eligiblity criteria? plz rply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi?
  2. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  3. Eligibility to apply and fee to pay for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  4. Qualification required for internship at IIT Delhi?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  7. Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi after 2nd year B.Tech (CSE)?
  8. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  9. Eligibility for summer Internship in IIT, Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student
  11. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  12. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. What are the types of summer internship being offered for 2nd year chemical engineering graduate? Procedure to apply for summer courses in Jadavpur University or IIT KGP?
  14. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  15. How to join summer internship this year? I am a first year student of IIT
  16. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  17. Eligibility for internship in IIT Delhi?
  18. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
14th October 2017, 11:22 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

Yes, you are eligible for internship in IIT, Delhi. Candidates who have completed their 2nd year and have secured at least 65% marks are eligible for the same. You just need to contact your college regarding the internship and they will talk with the professor in charge of IIT on your behalf, so that they gives you the permission for internship. Once they allows you, then you have to submit the necessary documents and follow their instructions carefully.
14th February 2020, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

DETAILS OF SUMMER INTERNSHIP IN HYDERABAD FOR SECOND YEAR ECE IN GOVT ORGANISATIONS PLEASE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?