13th October 2010, 01:44 AM
mohan.sethi078

Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

what is the procedure to persue the summer internship in drdo in 2011?
i am a 3rd year b.tech mechanical engg.student

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  3. How can I apply Internship in DRDO while pursuing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  4. How to do internship in a company in summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  5. What is the procedure followed to do summer internship in DRDO?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Material Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer internship while studying in mechanical engineering 6th semester?
  8. How to do summer internship while pursuing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  11. Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(ME) 1st year student?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. How to apply for internship in DRDO Hyderabad in Mechanical engineering branch? Where to get application form?
  14. What is the procedure which I need to follow for doing summer internship while pursuing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  15. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  16. What is the procedure of summer internship? I am a student of GIT and pursuing B.Tech in electrical
  17. What is the procedure to get internship in DRDO?
  18. How to apply for summer internship at DRDO Bangalore?
17th March 2011, 06:48 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

Dear friend yes you can apply for summer training in DRDO...............

but first make a letter from your college to training and placement department...................

and send that letter immediately because there is very less time and seat is limited...........

but they give the seat the basis of marks...................

that's why you can send now and there is no any last date included............

the letter format should be this type............

TO
THE GM/AGM
DRDO A.B.C........................
17th March 2011, 10:25 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

Summer Internship in DRDO

To apply for the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
you have to send the application at the DRDO laboratories.

The address of different laboratries of the DRDO can be obtained
from its web site
http://drdo.gov.in

The DRDO has different laboratories which is spread across the country.
Each laboratory has a different field of research, development and core competence like armaments, materials, electronics, heavy vehicles,
missiles, life sciences etc. The details of its each laboratories is
available on the DRDO web site.

The director of the concerned laboratory will only approve you for the
summer training.
You have to send the application to your respective
director. Then you will receive an acknowledgment from the director
about the training.
17th March 2011, 10:29 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

Hiiiii Dear,

Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering.

Contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Summer Internship in DRDO and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of DRDO.

The personnel department Or HR department of DRDO helps & guide you regarding Summer Internship, Summer Internship schedule, Summer Internship duration etc.

Good Luck & All the Best
17th March 2011, 11:42 AM
noddy11

Thumbs up Re: Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

Hello friend,

The details of its each laboratories is

The director of the concerned laboratory will only approve you for the
summer training.
First You have to send the application to your respective
director.
Then you will receive an acknowledgment from the director
about the training.

good luck
26th May 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

I'm a 2nd year student persuing b.eaerospace intrested in doing an internship in any core companies related to this field ,please suggest me with the procedure?
3rd June 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

SIR,IAM A B.TECH MECHANICAL ENGINEERING STUDENT OF SECOND YEAR,CAN I TAKE INTERNSHIP FROM ISRO
15th September 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

im a student currently prsuing B.Sc Chemistry (hons),2nd year,from Delhi University......i would like to know about any kind of internship related to my stream in DRDO...???
22nd October 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

is there any internship for chemical enginners in drdo?if list them along the lab name?
30th October 2011, 08:07 PM
vivek050

hi dear

Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

Summer Internship in DRDO

To apply for the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
you have to send the application at the DRDO laboratories.

The address of different laboratries of the DRDO can be obtained
from its web site

Each laboratory has a different field of research, development and core competence like armaments, materials, electronics, heavy vehicles,

vivek

thanks
30th October 2011, 08:27 PM
vivek050

hi dear

available on the DRDO web site.The details of its each laboratories is

vivek

thanks
2nd November 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Presently Iam in 3rd year of my B-tech Electronics and Communication Is there any summer-internship available for us....What are the departments that will get internships in drdo...
8th September 2013, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

I am a third year Mechanical Engg. student from VNIT,Nagpur.I have 7.56 cgpa till fourth sem,expecting around same in 5th as well 6th sem.Do i stand a chance to get summer training at DRDO?
2nd May 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while pursuing B.E. Electronics Engineering (2nd year)?
15th May 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

how to do summer internship in drdo ai hyderabad,pls sir provide to me the info of these internship pls send to me to my mail [email protected]
thaking you,sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?