30th December 2014, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?

Respected Sir
I am student of B.Tech 3rd year eee.......
i am intrested to do summer training in ashok leyland
what is the procedure and how to approach them...
pls tell me the detalis .
with regards-
Nikki Sandur

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) student?
  4. Implant Training in Ashok Leyland for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student?
  5. How to apply for summer training in Ashok Leyland? I am a 3rd year B.E Mechanical Student
  6. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  7. Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer or Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland or Ford for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. Inplant Training for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student at Ashok Leyland?
  10. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland and TVS Motor Company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for MBA student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in core Mechanical companies for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. How to apply for Summer Internship program in Ashok Leyland Limited being a pre-final year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  18. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
19th October 2017, 11:27 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?

You can either contact directly to the HR department of the company and inquire about the process of applying for internship or you can apply through your college. Fill up the online application form and submit your resume. Write a request application mentioning the details of internship and send it to the HOD of the company. If they replies you back, then you have to send them a NOC from your college and wait for their next response.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?