9th January 2017, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Details about Air hostess training after completion of BBA?

Details about applying Air hostess training after completion of BBA? Can you please give me the step by step process which we need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me in this as I am not sure on what we need to do. Thanks!

11th January 2017, 02:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Air hostess training after completion of BBA?

Candidates who have completed their graduation are eligible to become an air hostess and are preferred the most. After completing BBA you have to choose an air hostess training institute. Then you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the institute itself. If you qualify in the examination you will be called for interview and then you have to move on with the admission procedure which includes documentation, submission of fees etc. Now after admission you will be trained and taught about the job responsibilities and duties of an air hostess. Hence after successful completion of training you will be eligible to become an air hostess.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?