13th December 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Details about internship for 3rd year B.E student?

How should I do internship while in 3rd year B.E for 2 months, please reply, I want to do internship in vacations for one month in January.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  2. Details about internship for 3rd year B.E student? -- [New]
  3. Details about companies offering internship for 3rd year B.Tech CS student in Orrisa?
  4. What are the ways to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  5. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  6. Am I eligible to do internship in ISRO while doing 3rd year B.Tech?
  7. Companies details which provide internship in Bhubneshwar being in 3rd year of ECE engineering?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. How to do internship of 1 year after passing B.E 3rd year?
  10. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  11. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  12. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship?
  13. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  15. Where can I get the opportunity for internship while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  16. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  17. Details about companies offering internship to B.Com students?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
26th December 2015, 01:27 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: Details about internship for 3rd year B.E student?

In the 3rd year student get holiday for 2 months for the Industrial training program, so within that time span you can go for your internship program which is similar to Industrial program. For this you need to prepare internship letter from your institute, get the letter duly attested by the gazetted officer and then attach the updated resume to it and forward it to the concerned organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?