25th October 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Details of companies in Delhi providing internship to Mechanical engineering student?

Sir, I am in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering in IIT Delhi and searching best places for internship of one month in Delhi and near Delhi. Send me details of companies regarding it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of mechanical companies providing internship in Delhi NCR
  2. List of companies providing internship for mechanical engineering students
  3. List of companies providing Internship to Mechanical Engineering students in Kolkata
  4. List of mechanical companies providing internship in Delhi NCR region specially in Noida Region? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Details of companies in Delhi providing free internship in ASP.NET?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to BTech Mechanical student in Pune?
  8. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Karnataka?
  9. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  10. Details of companies offering Internship to Petroleum students
  11. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of companies to do internship in mechanical engineering in New Delhi
  13. List of companies in Pune providing at least two month internship for Mechanical Engineers
  14. Companies providing internship in HR at Delhi? Topics covered in internship?
  15. Companies providing 2016 winter internship to Mechanical engineering student?
  16. Details about companies providing internship for PGDM students in Delhi?
  17. List of companies in Delhi providing internship for MBA Finance students
  18. Companies offering 1 month Internship to Mechanical 3rd year student in Delhi? -- [New]
28th October 2017, 11:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of companies in Delhi providing internship to Mechanical engineering student?

There are several companies that are offering Internship for Mechanical Engineering candidates in Delhi.

Some of the companies are,

>> MileStones Engineering Private Limited
Ph. No: 011 2681 5500
Address: D-92/8, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-1, New Delhi-110020

>> Acro Engineering Company
Ph. No: 011 2665 9635
Address: Khasra 522/ Village Jonapur, Gali Number 1, Pocket B, Dr Ambedkar Colony, Chhattarpur, New Delhi. Delhi-110030

>> Hyundai
Ph. No: 011 4191 0000
Address: New Delhi, Delhi

>> L&T
Ph. No: 080847 36735
Address: Block A, Ganga Vihar, sarai Kale Khan

>> Energo Engineering Projects Limited..etc.,
http://www.energoindia.com/contact-us/location
31st October 2017, 10:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of companies in Delhi providing internship to Mechanical engineering student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering in IIT Delhi and searching best places for internship of one month in Delhi and near Delhi. Send me details of companies regarding it?
List of the companies in Delhi for internship in Mechanical Engineering:-

1. Energo Engineering Projects Limited, A-57/4, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-ii, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2638 5323

2. Acro Engineering Company, Shop No.C-87, DDA Sheds, Okhla I, Phase I, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4052 5644

3. Elecon Engineering Co Ltd, No-418, World Trade Centre, Babar Road, Babar Road
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2341 4339

4. Parkaire Engineering Co. Pvt. Ltd., D-15/4, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-2, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6569 2204

5. Milestones Engineering Private Limited, D-92/8, Ma Anandmayee Marg, Okhla I, Okhla Phase I, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2681 501
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?