26th August 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi? Procedure to apply?

Friends,
How can I apply for Internship as I am studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Please tell me about the companies in Delhi. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
  4. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  6. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Software Engineering) 1st year student?
  9. Companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Karnataka? Procedure to apply?
  10. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  12. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  14. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  15. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of Companies to do Internship for 3rd year Mechanical students? Procedure to apply for Internship in these companies?
  17. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Gurgaon and Delhi?
  18. Can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year? List of companies which offer Internship in Udaipur?
28th August 2015, 11:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
How can I apply for Internship as I am studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Please tell me about the companies in Delhi. Thank you!
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Delhi:-

1. S.S.Mechanical Engineers Pvt Ltd, WZ 106/56 Ext 110027, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2545 8082

2. D. S. Engineering & Mechanical Works, No. D - 2, Gail No. 4, Anand Prabat Industry, New Rohtak Road, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 096544 44545

3. Dydac Controls, No. B-1/6A, Mayur Vihar, Phase-III, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2261 2177

4. VIRK MECHANICAL WORKS, 4/28, Kirti Nagar Industrial Area, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 097167 19052
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?