20th July 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Details of companies providing 6 months training or internship with stipend?

I'm in 4 year mechanical engineering i need to do 6 month training in 8sem so give me detail of such companies which provides 6 month training or intership with styphen and give me detail of training institute for 6 month intership

Related Questions:
  1. Details of companies providing 6 months training or internship with stipend? -- [New]
  2. How to do 6 months training in 8th semester? Which are the companies providing 6 months training on stipend basis? I am a student of B.Tech having CSE Trade
  3. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?
  4. Details of companies which provide stipend based 6 months training to CSE student?
  5. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  6. How much stipend is paid during CS internship?
  7. Which are the companies in Kerala providing training of 6 months?
  8. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  9. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  10. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  11. Is it possible to get internship while doing my B.Tech IT along with Stipend?
  12. List of MNCs providing 6 months training to ECE students with stipend?
  13. List companies that give 6 months training and stipend for 4th year CSE candidates?
  14. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  16. Detailed information about Internship in PSU for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) with stipend?
  17. List of Computer Science based companies providing internships in Hyderabad for 2 months?
  18. Are there any good companies for internship or major project for 4-6 months?
20th July 2015, 08:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of companies providing 6 months training or internship with stipend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm in 4 year mechanical engineering i need to do 6 month training in 8sem so give me detail of such companies which provides 6 month training or intership with styphen and give me detail of training institute for 6 month intership
List of the companies for training for Mechanical Engineering:-

1. S.S.Mechanical Engineers Pvt Ltd, WZ 106/56 Ext 110027, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2545 8082

2. D. S. Engineering & Mechanical Works, No. D - 2, Gail No. 4, Anand Prabat Industry, New Rohtak Road, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 096544 44545

3. Dydac Controls, No. B-1/6A, Mayur Vihar, Phase-III, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2261 2177

4. VIRK MECHANICAL WORKS, 4/28, Kirti Nagar Industrial Area, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 097167 19052
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?