20th January 2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Details of government Pilot training colleges and job opportunities then after?

my son wants to become a pilot. plz send the training colleges, fee particulars, mode of selection in govt. training colleges, job opprtunities.

Related Questions:
  1. Fees and selection in government Pilot training colleges? Career opportunities after training?
  2. Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure?
  3. Can I become a Pilot after scoring an average of 82%?
  4. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  5. Job opportunities in government sector after doing MSc in Biochemistry?
  6. Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?
  7. Are there precollege courses available for aeronautical engineering after completing ICSE 10th board?
  8. Top Colleges offering Pilot Training course? What will be the fees for this?
  9. List of top 5 colleges for Pilot Training in India? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure for pilot training course?
  11. Any government training institute for Pilot Training? What is the next step and the eligibility criteria? Any entrance exam to get selected for government institute? What is the physical eligibility for training?
  12. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Future scope of Aviation Industry being a candidate of pursuing BBA in Aviation?
  14. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  15. List of government Pilot Training College? How to become a Pilot?
  16. Time duration and fee structure of CPL course for pilot training? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any specific qualification needed for Pilot training? Pilot training schools in Mumbai?
  18. Best Colleges for Pilot Training after completion of 12th Class?
18th May 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of government Pilot training colleges and job opportunities then after?

my daughter want to become pilot recently she passed her 12 th.
pls give me details of colleges in gujrat n fee, duration of course ets.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?