22nd January 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Details for project on "Online Examination System" using JSP?

I am doing project in online examination system using jsp for T.Y.B.C.S.
I want to know rom where should I start?
I want to know how many Data Tables are required?
Will you give me some therotical aptitude questions of c,c and data structure so that i can feed it in QuestionBank table of my project?
My email id is [email protected]

28th March 2023, 03:43 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Details for project on "Online Examination System" using JSP?

An online examination system using JSP can be a great project for T.Y.B.C.S. Here are some steps to help you get started:

Define the scope of your project: Identify the key features and functionalities that your online exam system will include. This will help you determine the data tables required for your project.

Create a database schema: Based on the scope of your project, create a database schema that includes all the necessary tables and fields. Some examples of tables that you might need include Student, Exam, QuestionBank, Result, etc.

Develop the user interface: Create a user-friendly interface for students to log in, select the exam they want to take, and answer the questions. You can use JSP, HTML, CSS, and JavaScript to develop the front-end of your application.

Build the back-end: Develop the application logic using Java server-side programming. You can use JDBC to connect to the database, retrieve data, and perform CRUD operations.

Test and deploy your application: Test your application thoroughly to ensure that it is working as expected. Once you are satisfied, deploy it to a web server like Apache Tomcat or GlassFish.

As for theoretical aptitude questions, there are many resources available online that provide sample questions for C, C++ and data structures. You can search for "C aptitude questions" or "data structure aptitude questions" to find relevant resources. To add these questions to your QuestionBank table, you can create a data entry form that allows you to enter the question, options, correct answer, and other relevant details.

Good luck with your project!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?