6th June 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MBA colleges in Odisha? Which are the good colleges for better future?

sir i just want to know the fees structure of mba colleges in odisha?i am in confusion for choosing the best college for my admission in a good mba college.please help me to get a good college and for my better carrer oppurtunities.waiting for your response.good night.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges with their fee structure for MBA degree in Punjab?
  2. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  3. Which are the best MBA colleges? What is the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Names of the MBA colleges having low fee structure?
  6. List of MBA colleges with good placement facilities and low fee structure in Delhi? -- [New]
  7. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA in Haryana?
  8. What is the fee structure of government MBA colleges?
  9. Best MBA colleges with fee structure?
  10. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  11. Government Pilot training colleges in Odisha? Fee structure of such colleges?
  12. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA in India? Procedure to apply?
  13. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  14. How to do MBA from IIM from Indian Colleges? What is the fee structure for the course?
  15. List of good colleges for correspondence MBA in educational management? What is the fee structure?
  16. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate?
  17. Which Colleges are giving good Placements after completion of MBA? Fee structure for this course?
  18. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
25th June 2011, 11:55 AM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Fee structure of MBA colleges in Odisha? Which are the good colleges for better future?

There are many good MBA Colleges in Orissa.. I have listed 10 best colleges of Orissa

1) XIMB Bhubaneswar(http://www.ximb.ac.in)

2) Acadamy of Business administration(http://www.abaindia.com/)

3) CSREM - Centurian school of Rural Enterprise Management(www.csrem.ac.in)

4) Biju Patnaik Institute of IT and Management Studies(www.biitm.org)

5) Bhadrak Institute of Engineering and Technology(www.bietorissa.org)

6) Apex institute of Technology and Management(www.apexorissa.com)

7) CIT - College of Information and Technology(www.collegeofit.com)

8) Global Institute of Management(www.gimt.org.in)

9) ICFAI Business School(www.ibsindia.org)

10) Trident's MBA (http://www.tactindia.org/contactus.htm)
you can choose of of them...

best of luck...
1st February 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of MBA colleges in Odisha? Which are the good colleges for better future?

Hello Sir I want do b.tech but i was doing job and i not want to lose my job and i want do engering applied my good post so what can i do please tell me emidetly,
20th March 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Please Provide the fee structure of MBA
30th November 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

in rcm what price of mba
4th June 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i have kept 49.07 percentage in my Bsc exam...so iwant to know that am i eligible to do mba in colleges under BPUT .... if yes then which one will be best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?