27th December 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting into 6 week DRDO industrial trining?

I'm 3rd year student of ECE and i want to seek industrial training of 6 week from drdo so please tell me is there any chance of getting this? and what wiil be the procedure if group of 10 students want to seek above training???? please reply....

5th January 2014, 09:10 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Chances of getting into 6 week DRDO industrial trining?

It's pretty much tough to get the approval for doing your industrial training with DRDO, just try to follow the below points before you wanted to apply for the same.

-> Make sure you know what DRDO (Defense Research and Development Organization) is all about and their projects and lab which they are currently working on.

-> Once you know about their projects you can apply to training to the specific lab which are related to your ECE stream as each lab will have a separate Director who take the control of it and only Director is the person who needs to give the approval for industrial training.

-> CLICK HERE!! to know about the contact details of the DRDO labs Director. Just call them or mail them to get more details.

-> To more on Summer trainings provided from DRDO CLICK HERE!!

-> If you have some project already in hand and showcase to DRDO about it then for sure they will be ready to invite you for summer training's and who knows even you do your final semester project there. So, take some time and try to innovate and end up in finding some good projects which will be based on DRDO with your ECE stream!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?