28th January 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Internship for M.Tech Mechanical student having 1 year experience as Design engineer?

I m requesting you friends, if any body come to know for intern ship for M.Tech mechanical student with 1yr working exp as a Design engineer plz inform me.

Thank you
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do internship abroad in Design or Power Sector while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  3. Which are the courses needed for Architecture?
  4. How to do MS from Germany in Automobile Design after passing 3rd year mechanical engineering
  5. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
  6. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  7. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  8. What are the tests which I have to undertake to do M.Tech in Design in Germany?
  9. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  10. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  12. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  13. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  14. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  15. Is there internship available for students who want to take up Archaeology
  16. Anyone wish to do experienced internship in China can apply on webpage www.nowisi-internship.com
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(automotive design/aerodynamics) from Germany? Do internships and CGPA matters in admission? I'm a B.Tech(mechanical engineer) 3rd year student
  18. List of internship opportunities available for mechanical 3-year students in Hyderabad? I'm in B.E 3rd year with 70% aggregate
28th March 2023, 03:44 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Internship for M.Tech Mechanical student having 1 year experience as Design engineer?

There are several ways to find internships for M.Tech mechanical students with experience as a design engineer. Here are some tips:

Check with your college: Your college may have information about internship opportunities that are available. Talk to your professors or the career services center to see if they can provide any leads.

Look online: You can search various job portals such as Indeed, Naukri, LinkedIn, etc. for internships in your field. Also, you can check the websites of companies that interest you and see if they have any open internship positions.

Networking: Reach out to professionals in your industry through LinkedIn or other professional networks. Ask them if they know of any internship opportunities or if they can refer you to someone who might be able to help.

Attend job fairs: Attend job fairs and networking events related to mechanical engineering. This is an excellent way to meet people in the industry and learn about potential internship opportunities.

Contact companies directly: Prepare a list of companies you would like to work with and contact them directly to inquire about internship opportunities. Make sure to explain your skills and experience as a design engineer and how it can benefit them.

Remember to tailor your resume and cover letter to each company you apply to, highlighting your skills and experience as a design engineer. Good luck with your search!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?