26th November 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Do ABL Biotechnologies Ltd and Chemcel Biotech Ltd provide internship to B.Sc Biotech student? Procedure to join it?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Sc Biotechnology from a government college and want to do 3 month summer training from ABL Biotechnologies Ltd and Chemcel Biotech Ltd. Are these companies provide internship? Procedure to join it?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get job in ABL Biotechnologies Ltd and Chemcel Biotech Ltd after B.Tech in Biotechnology? List of best private companies for it? -- [New]
  2. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  3. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  4. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  5. How can I do internship in UK/US while doing Biotech?
  6. What are the ways to apply for internship in Coimbatore being B.Sc. (Biotech) student?
  7. Can I change BSc Biotech to B.Tech Biotech
  8. How to prepare for IIT JAM entrance for Biotech? I am a BSc Biotech 2nd year student
  9. List of companies in Delhi to do internship for B.Sc Biotech student?
  10. Top colleges for MSc Biotech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which biotech companies provide summer training? I am pursuing BSc Biotech
  12. What is the procedure followed for applying internship while doing BioTech course?
  13. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  14. Details about summer internship for B.Sc Biotech student?
  15. Procedure to do Internship in BHEL for BioTech candidates and its Fee Structure?
  16. What is the procedure to take admission in G.E? I am a BSc Biotech final year student
  17. Details of the companies and institutes offering summer internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? I am pursuing Biotech from Amity, Noida
  18. Are there any jobs for me in BSc Biotech?
27th November 2016, 01:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do ABL Biotechnologies Ltd and Chemcel Biotech Ltd provide internship to B.Sc Biotech student? Procedure to join it?

Yes, these companies provide summer training opportunity. You can easily enroll by contacting these companies and completing their application procedure. You can also enroll for training through employees working in these companies . The number of internship opportunities is limited in these companies as they recruit mainly experienced and post graduates. However, you can get internship opportunity through referral of senior level employees in these companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?