3rd August 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Internship in BHEL for BioTech candidates and its Fee Structure?

Hi Sir, I have completed my 2nd year in B.Tech in Biotech engineering and I would like to do Internship in BHEL. Could you please tell me the procedure to internship in BHEL and what is its fee structure?

31st August 2016, 10:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Internship in BHEL for BioTech candidates and its Fee Structure?

There is no online procedure to apply for internship in BHEL, you have to follow the offline process which are:

> You have to contact the HR department of BHEL.

> You have to check out the availability of internship in BHEL and follow the instructions given by the concerned authority.

> If availability is there, then along with the application you need to send a resume mentioning your educational qualification.

> You will also have to attach a NOC ( no objection certificate) from authorities of the college or institution in which you are studying.

BHEL generally allows 3rd year students for internship.

You need to pay a fee of approx. Rs. 500 per week for the internship in BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?