26th November 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Necessary information to apply for industrial training at BHEL, Bhopal?

Sir, I am Ayushi Kori, Student of B.Tech 6th semester and want to apply for the industrial training at BHEL, Bhopal. Please help me to apply for industrial training with necessary information?

27th November 2016, 01:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Necessary information to apply for industrial training at BHEL, Bhopal?

There are summer and winter training opportunity in BHEL. Since you are in 6th semester, so it is ideal time for you to apply for industrial training opportunity. There are trainings given on different field, hence you should choose the one as per your interest. You need to contact the nearest branch of BHEL to apply for the training opportunity since there is no online provision of application. You need to contact the branch and get the application form. Fill it up and submit it with the requisite documents to the concerned authority to get your enrolment confirmed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?