10th October 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Do i need to do internship before becoming a Lectuer?

I am a postgraduate in biotechnology with distinction marks. I wish to become a Lecturer. So i want to know do i need to do internship before this? Please guide.

Related Questions:
  1. When is the TRB exam this year? Where will I get the application form and syllabus of the exam?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  4. Job opportunity after finishing B.E. electronics & instrumentation -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  6. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  8. Need suggestion for programme selection during M.Tech degree?
  9. List of IT companies in which I can apply for the internship?
  10. List of companies which offer Internship for M.E.(Structural Engineering) with Offshore as a specialization? Why Internship is mandatory?
  11. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  12. Sample of Internship cover letter? Names of the companies which provide internship opportunities?
  13. Is it necessary to pay for Internship? Are there any free internships as well?
  14. How to apply for government lecturer job in government polytechnic colleges?
  15. How to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  16. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  17. Can I do internship for one month while doing 1st year Computer Science and Engineering?
  18. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship?
29th November 2017, 02:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do i need to do internship before becoming a Lectuer?

No, it is not necessary to do internship in order to become a lecturer. You just have to complete your master's degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. After that you have to apply for NET (National Eligibility Test) entrance examination. There is no age limit to become a lecturer, so after qualifying the examination you will be eligible to become a lecturer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?