17th July 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for government lecturer job in government polytechnic colleges?

how to apply govt lecturer job in Govt. polytrchnic colleges.can u plz tell me how to applyfor the post.plz give reply my mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  2. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  3. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  6. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  7. How to apply for government lecturer job in government polytechnic colleges?
  8. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  10. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  11. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  12. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  13. How to apply for government polytechnic lecturer job? Books to study for entrance exam?
  14. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  15. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  16. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  18. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
18th July 2012, 08:09 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for government lecturer job in government polytechnic colleges?

For the job of lecturer in polytechnic college you will have to apply separately in different state. At present each state under the guidence of the PSC which stands for Public Sector Commission holds the exam for lecturer post.

For example in Andhra Pradesh the APPSC (Andhra pradesh public commission service) is responsible for recruiting the lecturers. In every state the eligibility for the job is different. Therefore if you could be more specific about the state, I would have been in better condition to answer the question.

Anyway for the Lecturer jobs in the polytechnic government collage. The lecturer jobs are offered by depatment wise and you have to wait for the job post by the State PSC to apply for the job. Mainly these job ads are posted on the regional newspaper. For example in Tamil Nadu, the ad may appear in the Times of India which is published there.

Therefore the best thing to do is look for the job online. There are several websites that will post the job ad online with full details to allow candidates to apply for the lecturer job. In the Polytechnic colleges, the lecturer jobs are offered departments wise. Here are few examples

Civil Engineering,

Mechanical Engineering,

Electronics and Communication Engineering

Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering

Computer Engineering

Electrical & Electronics Engineering

Automobile Engineering

Metallurgical Engineering

Mining Engineering

Bio Medical Engineering

ELIGIBILITY

While the criteria varies from state to state, qualification criteria is the same for every college.

For Engineering Subjects you should have B.Tech degree in appropriate Branch of Engineering.

For Non-Engineering Subjects you should have post graduate degree in the subject you are applying for.

The percentage criteria is different for each state. Mainly its between 55 percent to 60 percent with 5 percent waiver for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.

Same is the story with age however mainly candidates between 18 to 39 can apply for the lecturer job.

HOW TO APPLY

You will have to wait for the job ad by the respective state technical board. Following which visit the official website where you will find the application form. You will have to fill the form and submit the challan to the specific bank as mentioned online.
18th July 2012, 10:10 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for government lecturer job in government polytechnic colleges?

You can give the NET exam to apply for the post of a lecturer. This exam is conducted twice a year and thousands of students every year gives this exam. For this you have to maintain minimum 55% of marks at master's level.

If you have a PhD degree then you will get a 5% relaxation in aggregate.

There is no age limit to apply for the post of a lecturer. While for the junior research fellowship the maximum age is 28 years.

Exam Pattern:

Reference Books:

Upkar's UGC NET/JRF/SLET English Paper II and III by Dr. B.B.Jain

Upkar's UGC NET/JRF/SLET Management Paper III

Upkar's UGC NET/JRF/SLET Computer Science and Applications Paper II and III.

visit: www.ugcnetonline.in
18th July 2012, 12:58 PM
samatha89
Member+

Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges (Engineering and Non-engineering)
Lecturer in Civil Engineering: 11posts
Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering: 03posts
Lecturer in Electronics & Communication Engineering: 16posts
Lecturer in Computer Engineering: 19posts
Lecturer in Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 09posts
Lecturer in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering: 05posts
Lecturer in Automobile Engineering: 05posts
Lecturer in metallurgical Engineering: 03posts
Lecturer in Mining Engineering: 01posts
Lecturer in Bio-Medical Engineering: 04posts

Qualification: Must possess a First Class Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate Branch of Engineering/Technology as recognized by All India Council for Technical Education or its equivalent
Lecturer in Geology: 01posts
Qualification: A First Class Master’s Degree in Geology from a University in India recognized by UGC or AICTE
Lecturers in Pharmacy: 09posts
Qualification: A First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from a University in India recognized by UGC or AICTE
Lecturer in English: 24posts
Qualification: A First Class Master’s Degree in English from a University in India recognized by UGC
Lecturer in Mathematics: 10posts
Qualification: A First Class Master’s Degree in Mathematics from a University in India recognized by UGC
Lecturer in Physics: 08posts
Qualification: A First Class Master’s Degree in Physics from a University in India recognized by UGC
Lecturer in Chemistry: 04posts
Qualification: A First Class Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a University in India recognized by UGC
Procedure of selection:
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made in two successive stages viz.,
i) Written Examination (Objective Type)
Paper-1 General Studies & Mental ability 150 Marks - 150 Qns - 150 Minutes
Paper-2 Concerned Subject 300 Marks - 150 Qns - 150 Minutes

ii) Oral Test in the shape of Interview only for those qualified as per Rules.
The final selection of these posts will be based on the written and oral marks put together.

Fee: (Remittance of Fee) each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee RS.120/- (Rupees One Hundred and Twenty Only) (if Candidates are not exempted from payment of Fee) Payment of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) towards application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants

How to apply: Candidates should apply online

Important dates:
Online registration start from 04-01-2012
Last date for submitting online application is 03-02-2012
The Written Examination will be held on 10/06/2012
18th July 2012, 05:12 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi..!!

-->For this two entrance exams are there that are given as follows:-

*UGC-NET
*SET

-->all who are interested to become lecturer in govt. sector they have appear in NET exam.NET is national eligibility test.

-->Following are some requirements:-

-you should have post graduate degree in any field.

-you are only eligible to apply for NET exam in the same subject as in your post graduation course.

-candidates are required to score 55% marks in masters degree without any round off.

-those who belong to SC/ST/OBC etc are required to score 50%marks and no roundoff to appear in net.

-students in final year of masters degree course may also apply however they will have to meet the percentage criteria on completing the degree.

-age limit for junior research fellowship is 28 years.

-there is no upper age limit for candidates who are applied for lecturer job.

thanks...all the best...
18th July 2012, 08:22 PM
lakshmi dhana

YOU CAN APPEAR FOR

NET ,SET EXAM ELIGIBILITY:
1. You should have post graduate degree in any field.

2. You are only eligible to apply for NET exam in the same subject as in your post graduation course.

3. Candidates are required to secure 55 percent marks in Masters degree without any roundoff.

4. Those who belong to SC/ST/OBC etc are required to secure 50 percent marks and no roundoff to appear in NET.

5. Students in final year of Masters degree course may also apply however they will have to meet the percentage criteria on completing the degree. They also require to submit the degree within 2 years of taking the NET exam or they will be disqualified.

6. Age Limit for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years.

7. There is no upper age limit for candidates who are applying for lecturer job.
18th July 2012, 08:23 PM
lakshmi dhana

YOU CAN APPEAR FOR

NET ,SET EXAM ELIGIBILITY:
1. You should have post graduate degree in any field.

2. You are only eligible to apply for NET exam in the same subject as in your post graduation course.

3. Candidates are required to secure 55 percent marks in Masters degree without any roundoff.

4. Those who belong to SC/ST/OBC etc are required to secure 50 percent marks and no roundoff to appear in NET.

5. Students in final year of Masters degree course may also apply however they will have to meet the percentage criteria on completing the degree. They also require to submit the degree within 2 years of taking the NET exam or they will be disqualified.

6. Age Limit for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years.

7. There is no upper age limit for candidates who are applying for lecturer job.
25th July 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

REGARDS,
SHOAIB ALI
NATIONAL GUARD
NEIL ARMSTRONG FAMILY
DIPLOMA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY [INVENTORY SYSTEM]
GRADUATION MATHEMATICS / PHYSICS [BLACK BODY / DOUBLE SLITS %u2018EXPERIMENTS%u2019 Wave Functions]
M.S. INFORMIX [ONLINE BANKING] LICENSE NUMBER 499871.
M.Phil. TELCO. [WIRELESS ECG] %u2018FOR MOBILE PHONE%u2019
DESIGN PARTICIPANT & CANDIDATE FOR DOCTORATE REGARDING
TAKING BONE STRUCTURE OF HUMAN BODY VIA USING RADAR TECHNOLOGY
WIRELESSLY %u2018FOR MOBILE PHONE%u2019 [LIKEWISE X RAY]
BIRTH PLACE [UNITED KINGDOM]
LOCATION [KARACHI, PAKISTAN]
ADMINISTRATOR [HAPPY COW UNITED KINGDOM] SERVER ROOM, ALPHA ROUTER, NETWORK, TELECOMMUNICATION & ANTENNA %u2018VOLUNTARY%u2019
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xeRXlgchdQ&feature=related
Phone Number .: 021-36643561

[PERSONAL RESEARCH AREA %u2018PLAZAMA CAR%u2019 / %u2018WATER CAR%u2019 / %u2019SOLOR CAR%u2019 / %u2018ELECTRIC POWER GENERATION BY HYDROGEN CELL%u2019 / %u2018SATELLITE ANTENNA%u2019 / %u2018WIMAX ANTENNA%u2019 / %u2018ADVANCE NEXT GENERATION SERVER MACHINE MOTHER BOARD DESIGNING%u2019 / %u2018COMMUNICATION DEVICES%u2019 / %u2018OPTICAL SWITCH%u2019 / %u2018QUANTUM CRYPTOGRAPHY%u2019 / AND MANY MORE ]
11th September 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

i want to know central government polytechnic in kovai
5th November 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Shall i apply for Lecturer in Computer Engineering (i did Information Technology in b.tech)
29th November 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

sir hw v can know the vacancy for pharmacist lecturer in polytechnic coleg?
12th February 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

iam B.E(eee) 8th sem student iwish to join as lecturer in polytechnic what is the procedure?
14th February 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the procedure for getting the job of lecturer in Goverment polytechnic college Sirsa...I m the student of B.tech 8 sem...pls mail me [email protected]
14th February 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the procedure for getting the job of lecturer in Goverment polytechnic college Sirsa...I m the student of B.tech 8 sem...pls mail me [email protected]
3rd April 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E(computer science) 2012 bach doing M.E how can i get jobs in govt polytechnic college due to some reason i m quiting M.E can i apply for those jobs?
7th May 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

how to apply govt lecturer job in Govt. polytrchnic colleges.can u plz tell me how to applyfor the post.plz give reply my mail [email protected]
7th May 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

4th June 2013, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

when will polytechnic lecturer notification release for 2013 year?
15th June 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BE CS passout 2013(fresher) ,can i get lecturer job in tamilnadu goverment polytechnic college
19th July 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.tech IT in 2013.can i get a lectrar job in polytechnic college,punjab.
plz send mail at [email protected]
25th July 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.Sc,B.Ed (maths)in 2013.can i get lecture job in polytechnic college
19th August 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for the post of goverment polytechnic lecture in tamilnadu ? generally by which month the selection prosses wil be conduct? ad what is the qualification of this job?
12th September 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech in computer science and i want to became a govt. polytecnic lecturer. please tell me what is the procedure. i want to do job only in haryana state. please reply soon my e-mail id is [email protected].
30th September 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

hi,

I have completed my B.com in 2010 and workrd for 2 years in Accounts payable field.and then continued studing M.com from Mysore University (distance education).Now i am in final year M.com.Will this gap be a problem ??? and does distance education matters for applying for Lecturing job.Please advise and suggest with the opinion.

thank you.
18th October 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

HAI,

WHEN WIL POLYTECHNIC LECTURE NOTIFICATION RELEASE FOR 2013.....SHALL I APPIY IN LECTURING JOB...... I FINISHED B.E(ECE)
26th October 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Hai, I finished B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation shall i apply for govt polytechnic college ,,
how to apply for that please reply as soon as possible....

Thank you
7th November 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BE cs passout 2012, can i get lecturer job in tamilnadu government polytechnic college. Thank you.
9th November 2013, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Hi,I'm doing my B.E in Electronics & Communication Engineering.I want to apply for the post of goverment polytechnic lecture in tamilnadu. Please sent me about the Exam for that & sent me How to apply for that . my E-mail id : [email protected], please reply as soon as possible....
Thank you.
7th December 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

hi i am complete cse apr 2011 batch i want apply for the post of goverment polytechnic college lecturere posting,how to apply sir
20th December 2013, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

i am doing BE -EEE 8th semester .may i apply for the post of diploma lecturer -2014?
25th December 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

hi i am complete BE ece apr 2013 batch ..i want apply for the post govr polytech college lecturer posting....how to apply sir...pls inform to me [email protected]
4th January 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BE mechanical by Part time.How can i apply polytechnic collage lecturer posting.
9th January 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED M.Sc., B.Ed., IN MATHEMATICS, CAN I GET LECTURER JOB IN GOVT POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE?
29th January 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

how can i know the vacancies in polytechnic colleges,can you say some sites.
29th January 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BE-ECE (2013 PASSOUT),How can i apply polytechnic college lecturer posting in tamilnadu?. please reply me, mail id:[email protected]
4th February 2014, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

SIR IAM A OTHER STUDENT BUT I COMPLETED MY B.E IN THAMILNADU CAN I APPLY FOR GOVT POLTECHNIC COLLEGE IS THERE ANY PREFERENCES FOR OTHER STATE
15th February 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am studying be computer science third year,, what is the procedure to get a job in government polytechnic colleges
pls send me reply to [email protected]
22nd February 2014, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

HOW SHALL I GET THE PREVIOUS YEAR POLYTECHNIC LECTURERSHIP QUESTION PAPERS IN CIVIL ENGINEERING
12th March 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

,sir I styding b.tech ece final yr ,I want to join a staf in gpt.what Is the procedure and date for applying the job sir wil u plz sent to my id [email protected]
3rd April 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i have finished ME,POWER ELECTRONICS AND DRIVES,how to apply for government lecturer job in governmen t polytechnic colleges? pis answer send my mail id;[email protected]
13th April 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

What will be the syllabus for computer science and engineering and qualify marks
29th April 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I am B.E(ece) 8th sem student iwish to join as lecturer in polytechnic what is the procedure?
2nd May 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello mam/sir, i completed my B.E(ece) now with 80% in namakkal,tamilnadu. i want to join a lecturer in govt.polytechnic. if i'm eligible then please sent the details about related exam and when the exam will conduct and related books and details. my mail id: [email protected]
Thank you,
6th May 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech with 67% in computer science and engineering.can I apply for a govt polytechnic lecturer.how can I able to know the notification
30th May 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi. i am Bhuvaneshwari ,Complited BE in ECE(2013) Can u pls tell me that what is the procedure to apply govt ploytechnic lectuer posts. please mail me id is [email protected]
i am from karnataka...and when will posts be called. please reply.
15th July 2014, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am poongodi,i'm studying B-TECH(IT)-FINAL YEAR and after finished my course ,I like to join a polytechnic college then what is the procedure to get a job in government polytechnic colleges.
pls send me reply to [email protected].
28th July 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

sir whwn was government polytechnic exam 2014 going to conduct and plz tell me the way to apply and what is syllabus
30th July 2014, 10:23 AM

I m persuading btech final year... how can i apply in polytechnic clg .. plzz snd me whole procedure
19th August 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.tech with 65% in Computer Science and Engineering.can I apply for a govt.polytechnic lecturer in govt polytechnic college Muttom. how can I able to know the notification? mail me ID is [email protected]
30th August 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I m doing final year in BE ECE can I apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic colege ..what's the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?