25th January 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Do we need to pay something in order to do internships in company?

I am studying b.tech 3rd year in a private engineering college in guntur.

I want to do internship in my final year during project.so get me the details how to apply for internship,,whether i supposed to pay any amount regarding internship or not in detail?

28th January 2015, 08:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we need to pay something in order to do internships in company?

Procedure to apply for internship :-

You need to contact the company where you want to pursue your internship. First check whether there is any internship provision followed by know the application process and the shortlisting process. DO all the requisites and have some patience and you can also try for some other companies.

No, you are not supposed to pay any amount in internship. Normally the company pays you during internship. It is during training when the candidate is required to pay a certain amount to the company. However, you might have to pay a certain amount incase you are doing some certification during the internship and the amount will be certification cost only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?