1st October 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Does IBM offer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?

Respected Sir,
I would like to know that IBM is providing Internship for B.Tech student of IT stream? I am studying B.Tech in IT in 7th semester and I want to do Internship in IBM. So tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in IBM Services for B.E.(CSE) 7th semester candidate?
  2. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of MNC companies which offer Internship with Stipend to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student
  4. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM and TCS for MCA last semester student?
  6. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Gurgaon?
  7. Is it possible to do one month Internship related to HR in IBM, Bangalore being a MBA 2nd semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  11. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Bangalore?
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  13. Detailed information about Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester candidate?
  14. Does Indian Road Construction Corporation Limited offer Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student?
  15. Does IIT-Kanpur offers Winter Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  16. Eligibility to do Internship in HCL Technologies, Noida for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  17. Internship in IBM for MCA 4th semester student who has secured 47% in Graduation?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aircraft Engineering) 7th semester student?
21st September 2016, 08:16 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Does IBM offer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?

Yes IBM offer Internship to IT 7th semester student who are doing their B.Tech.

If you are interested in this you should immediately contact your college's training and placement office to do arrangement for you. Check with your friends if they want to do the same thing like you do. Normally, college arrange these internships for a group of students. If they don't have a patch up with IBM for internship, then you should try individually. In this case you must approach to IBM by yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?