30th March 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

List of MNC companies which offer Internship with Stipend to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student

Respected Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester.
Please help me to get Internship in any MNC
which can also provide stipend.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Summer Internship with Stipend for B.Tech(CSE) final semester student in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  2. List of companies in Coimbatore which provides internship with stipend?
  3. List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?
  4. Is it possible to get internship while doing my B.Tech IT along with Stipend?
  5. List of core companies which offer 1 month Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  6. List of companies which offer Internship for MCA 3rd semester student in Kolkata?
  7. List of IT companies in Chennai that offer projects for 4th semester M.Sc IT candidates with stipend? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Companies offering stipend and non stipend internship for 6th semester electronics and communication branch B.E student? Which are the posts in which I can apply for internship?
  9. List of companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechatronics) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  10. List of companies which offer Summer Internship with stipend for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Maharashtra?
  11. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  12. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Mysore?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  14. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Structural Engineering) 6th semester student
  15. Can I get stipend to do Internship in IIT, Delhi being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd semester student? Procedure to apply and selection criteria?
  16. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  17. Multinational Companies which offer Internship to BBM final semester student?
  18. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
2nd April 2015, 10:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of MNC companies which offer Internship with Stipend to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester.
Please help me to get Internship in any MNC
which can also provide stipend.
Thank you!
List of the companies for Internship for B.Tech in ECE:-

1. Infosys, Plot No. 44, Hosur Road, Electronics City, Phase 1, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2852 0261

2. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

3. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

4. SAP Labs India Private Limited, EPIP Zone, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4139 5139

5. Technoforte Software Pvt Ltd, 15th B Cross Road, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2572 9663
3rd April 2015, 08:18 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: List of MNC companies which offer Internship with Stipend to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student

I am provide you the list of MNC companies which can offers internship for B.Tech candidates:

LIST OF MNC COMPANIES OFFERS INTERNSHIP FOR B.TECH CANDIDATES:

1. Infosys,
Plot No. 44, Hosur Road, Electronics City, Phase 1, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone no: 080 2852 0261

2. Trigent Software Ltd,
1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road, Bengaluru,
Karnataka,
Phone no: 080 2226 3000

3. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited,
No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru,
Karnataka,
Phone no: 080 2667 2727

4. SAP Labs India Private Limited,
EPIP Zone, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone no: 080 4139 5139
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?