11th August 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Does ISRO offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hello,
I am pursuing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year B.Tech course. Now I want to do Internship. Can you please let me know that ISRO is providing Internship or not? Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Detailed information about Internship program in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Am I eligible to do internship in ISRO while doing 3rd year B.Tech?
  4. Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ISRO after completion of 3rd year Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  7. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  10. What are the ways to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  11. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Mizoram?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bihar?
  13. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
  14. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Structural Engineering) 6th semester student
  15. List of companies which offer Summer Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
14th August 2015, 11:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does ISRO offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

ISRO Internship Details:

No, candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university. Candidates who are pursuing their Final year are also eligible to apply for this ISRO Internship and not other year's candidates. So candidates who are doing their 1st or 2nd or 3rd year of B.E/ B.Tech are not at all eligible to apply for ISRO Internship. Here is the basic educational qualification required,

>> Candidates from B.E/ B.Tech in respective stream from a recognized university. Since you are from Mechanical Engineering stream, you are certainly eligible to apply for Internship when you will be in final year.

>> The maximum age must not exceed 35 years in order to be eligible for applying for ISRO Internship.

>> Since you are still studying third year, you can apply for ISRO Internship program next year.
23rd August 2015, 11:09 AM
newmoon06

Default Re: Does ISRO offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

ISRO do not offer any kind of internship to the Engineering students.They only provide interns to that students who has been selected for the job in ISRO at the training period.They only provide training of 2 to 3 week to the Engineering students.As it is very difficult to get training in ISRO as many top institute students are being selected for the training such as IITs etc.If you want to apply training in ISRO you have to register it through online of its official website.Then they will short list the candidate according to qualification and on the base of there test which they can conduct.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?