19th July 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do internship in ISRO while doing 3rd year B.Tech?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am Chandra lekha,a student of Information technology doing my 3rd year B.tech.I am interested in doing internship at ISRO.I have less knowledge about this.I don't know how to do Internship.Would you plz provide me the details of preknowledge.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ISRO after completion of 3rd year Chemical Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  5. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  6. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  7. Am I eligible to do internship in BHEL if I am doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  8. Detailed information about Internship program in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for BHEL summer internship when doing 3rd year B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  12. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  13. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  14. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  15. internship in isro
  16. How to get internship after 3rd year of B.Tech CSE?
  17. Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?
  18. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
19th July 2015, 05:15 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Am I eligible to do internship in ISRO while doing 3rd year B.Tech?

ISRO stand for Indian Space Research organisation which is the space organisation of the Indian government.They provide training to limited number of students for this you have to send your CV to the the chairman or training head of the ISRO.They only provide training to IIT's ,BITS-pilani,IISc,NIT's students.
10th September 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do internship in ISRO while doing 3rd year B.Tech?

i am pursuing my B.Tech from private college in Allahabad. I am in 3rd year of electrical and electronics engineering. Am i eligible to do internship in ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?