19th March 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Does NIT Durgapur offers Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

Hello,
I am B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student and
I want to do Internship in NIT Durgapur.
Kindly tell me NIT Durgapur provides Training or not in Summer?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship in Kolkata for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  3. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  4. How to apply for a summer internship in SAIL?
  5. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Government organizations in Kerala and Karnataka which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student?
  7. Details about different firms offering summer internship offers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  9. Is it possible to get some research internship in IIT's?
  10. What's the procedure to apply internship program in BHEL for B.Tech students? Provide details information for the same. I'm a 2nd year student of NIT, Durgapur
  11. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  14. Application procedures and criteria for summer internship in IISc?
  15. Electronics companies who offers Summer Internship programme for B.Tech 3rd year student in Rajasthan?
  16. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  17. Does Tech Mahindra offers Summer Internship to B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar?
23rd March 2015, 10:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does NIT Durgapur offers Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

Yes, NIT Durgapur offers internship in the summer vacation. There is no training opportunity but there is internship opportunity wherein students have to work on different projects allotted to them by the authority. The notification of application for internship opportunities are usually released in the month of March-April and the students are shortlisted based on the following criteria :-

- Resume and academic profile of the student
- Institute in which you study (Preference to students of NIT will be given preference)
16th March 2018, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does NIT Durgapur offers Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

Please duscuss what is the procedure for getting summer internship project work at DTPS or Indian Oil Corporation 2nd year Electrical Engineering student of Durgapur NIT,
8th April 2018, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir, does NIT Durgapur offers Summer Internship in bio-technology/bio-bioinformatics(B.Tech) 1st year student?I am a student of VIT university 1st year(2017-2018).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?