20th June 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar?

hi,
i am babul. iam student of b.tech 3rd year .
i wanna know ,the name of some company who
offers summer internship training for civil engg. in uttar pradesh or in bihar.
please tell me as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the companies offering summer internship training for civil engineering in UP?
  2. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  4. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student? -- [New]
  5. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  6. Summer training in NHAI, Bihar for 45 days for student of Civil engineering from NIT, Hamirpur? Other construction companies in Bihar?
  7. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  8. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  10. How to do summer internship in AP? I am pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering branch
  11. How to do summer training if I am a 3rd year civil engineering student in NIT Agartala?
  12. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year Civil Engineering
  13. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  14. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  15. Procedure to do summer training? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  16. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  17. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  18. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
4th July 2014, 12:33 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar?

It is really nice that you want to do training in some company to gain some experience and knowledge. You can definitely get such an opportunity. Since you are from civil engineering branch so you can avail training opportunities in various companies of your domain. There are many core companies in the field of civil engineering who give training to the civil engineering students.

You can opt for training in :-
- PSUs like NTPC, ONGC, SAIL
- BSNL
- Private Construction companies like DLF, Shapoorji& Paloonji
- Power and steel plants like TATA Steel, Jindal Power and Steel
- Indian Railways

There are various branches of the above organizations in different parts of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar. So find the appropriate branch near your residence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?