2nd March 2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Power Engineering) 6th semester student?

Hello Friends, I am a student of B.Tech Power Engineering. I am interested to do internship in BHEL. I am studying in 6th semester and secured 8.1 CGPA in 5th semester. So, can you give me details of BHEL internship and also tell me how can I apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester candidate?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  3. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  5. Information about approaching for internship in BHEL Hyderabad?
  6. Procedure to apply for an Internship in BHEL for Electronics & Telecom 5th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for an Internship in BHEL for BTech Electrical 7th semester student? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to apply for an Internship in ONGC for BTech Petroleum 6th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Industrial Training in BHEL for Electrical & Electronics 6th semester student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mysore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
6th April 2018, 10:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Power Engineering) 6th semester student?

Detailed Information and Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL:

In order to be eligible for doing Internship in BHEL, you are required to follow certain criteria that is mentioned below.

>> Candidates must have completed their Graduation in order to be eligible for appearing in this Internship of BHEL.

>> On the other side, candidates who are pursuing their 3rd year or final year of Engineering are also eligible to apply for this Internship.

>> As you are presently pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech, I can say that you are eligible. You are required to go through BHEL Career/ Recruitment section for getting more details of latest updates of BHEL Internship.

>> You are required to apply online for the Internship or else you are required to contact the HR Department of the organization for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?