30th October 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Does NTPC Nabinagar will give training or not?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I want to do major training from Ntpc Nabinagar.Can i get major training from there. And i have no any reference.so how could i get major training from there.? Can someone who knows the information provide me the answer on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about training in NTPC in Summer Training?
  2. List of the companies in Rajasthan that give training during summer vacation? Can I do training from NTPC Rajasthan?
  3. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  5. How to apply for Summer Training in NTPC?
  6. Way to get new training certificate from NTPC Korba?
  7. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  8. How to get a new NTPC summer training certificate?
  9. How may I get details about 45 days long industrial training(In summer) in NTPC? I am pursuing diploma(in 4th sem) in electrical engineering
  10. Reference for doing Industrial training of one month in NTPC or BARH?
  11. How may I get complete information about NTPC training in summer break? I'm doing poly technique from electrical branch in 4th semester
  12. How to do training in NTPC? I am a student of B.E Mechanical
  13. How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering
  14. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  15. Implant Summer Training programme in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  16. In which branch of NTPC should I do Summer Training being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in NTPC, Kahalgaon?
  18. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
30th October 2015, 08:12 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does NTPC Nabinagar will give training or not?

Getting training from NTPC is not an easy task. You must have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria for getting internship in the NTPC.

Eligibility criteria :

** AGE LIMIT: Upper Age limit is 27

** Candidates must have a full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with not less than 65% marks.

** You must be an Indian candidate.

For getting training from NTPC you must have to apply in the HR department of the company.

If they approve your application form then you can start your training with the NTPC.

My suggestion to you is that you should complete your internship with full of your dedication as it is the only time period when one come to know how actually work is carried out in the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?