26th November 2013, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

How to get a new NTPC summer training certificate?

Sir i have completed my summer training in ntpc korba but so how my training certificates is missing so please kindly give me the way to new one, how to issue training certificate

19th December 2013, 04:42 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: How to get a new NTPC summer training certificate?

You should have been more responsible regarding your training certificate. You should have kept it properly since it is an important document which is the only evidence that you had completed your training properly under NTPC. But there is no need to worry as long as we are here and this website is here, we will help you by stating the ways through which you can get your training certificate again. But you need to make sure that this type of incident do not happen again since if this happens with other important documents than you may have to face more trouble to get the new one.

There is a record in every company regarding the trainee and their performance. So you need to contact the NTPC branch from where you did your training first. Have a discussion with the training coordinator under whose guidance you had taken the training. Give a written application for the issue of new training certificate by stating the reasons.

In most of the cases, they will charge you some money and issue a new training after receiving your written application and verbal confirmation. However, sometimes, they may also ask you to file a diary in the police station and after that only they will reissue the training certificate. But charges will be levied on the issue of new certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?