1st February 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Way to get new training certificate from NTPC Korba?

Sir i have completed my summer training in ntpc korba at 2012 but so how my training certificates is missing so please kindly give me the way to new one

9th February 2014, 02:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Way to get new training certificate from NTPC Korba?

It is quite sad to know that you have lost the training certificate which was the only proof of your successful completion of training from NTPC. You should have been more responsible regarding the certificate and kept it properly as it is the only proof of your training from NTPC. However there is no need to worry since there is always a way out. But you need to make sure that you be more responsible in the future and do not repeat the same as it can put you in more trouble in certain other cases especially in your professional life where you have to deal with many important documents daily. You need to follow the below steps to get a new certificate issued from NTPC.

--> Go to the NTPC branch in Korba.
--> Have a discussion with the training coordinator under whose guidance who undertook the training regarding the issue of new certificate by telling all the truth.
--> He/She will instruct you to the HR of the branch. Then talk to the HR and express your problem.
--> Then you need to submit an application regarding issue of new training certificate stating the valid reasons.
--> All companies keep a track of the students undertaking a training. So your profile will also be present.
--> You might be asked to file a diary in the police station regarding loss of certificate.
--> After taking certain charges for the new certificate, a new certificate will be issued to you.
25th February 2018, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Way to get new training certificate from NTPC Korba?

Does NTPC provide vocational training certificate after completion of my training if I apply after my 4th semester?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?