10th August 2016, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Does Rail Wheel Plant, Bela (Bihar) provides Summer Training for Diploma in Mechanical holder? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am Diploma in Mechanical Engineering holder and now want to do Summer Training at Rail Wheel Plant, Bela (Bihar). Does it provides Summer Training? Procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Rail Wheel Factory, Bela provides training for Diploma in Mechanical holder? Procedure to join it for training?
  2. How to enroll in Rail Wheel Factory, Bela to do Apprenticeship after ITI in Mechanical?
  3. How to do diploma in mechanical? I am doing a job in rail wheel plant chapra
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training for Mechanical Diploma holder from BHEL Haridwar? How much they pay for it? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to enroll for summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant being a 6th sem students?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for summer training in NTPC, Bihar?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in thermal power plant?
  9. Procedure to do summer training in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation?
  10. List of power plant companies to do summer internship in Diploma in Power Generation Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. How to go for summer vocational training in IOCl, Bihar?
  12. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?
  13. How to do summer training from Bokaro Steel Plant?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Rourkela Steel Plant for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  16. Requirements for summer training in NTPC Plant? How can I apply for it?
  17. How to proceed and whom to approach for an implant training in a Power Plant?
  18. Procedure to apply for NTPC summer internship while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
12th August 2016, 12:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Rail Wheel Plant, Bela (Bihar) provides Summer Training for Diploma in Mechanical holder? Procedure to apply for it?

Yes, Rail Wheel Plant at Bela, Bihar offers summer training opportunities. However, there is no online provision of application. Even there is no formal advertisement of training opportunity or release of application forms. You can opt for the opportunity only through the contacts of the employees working in the concerned plant. Approach them especially of senior level, get to know the training opportunities and follow their instructions to apply for the training opportunities.
4th February 2017, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Rail Wheel Plant, Bela (Bihar) provides Summer Training for Diploma in Mechanical holder? Procedure to apply for it?

Sir how many seats are there in rail wheel factory bela for summer training for diploma holder ? And what is the fee for 4 week training..
3rd April 2017, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I am doing mechanical engineering in second year. Sir, can I do summer training in rail wheel plant in bela(chhapra). This plant provide such types of training. Please reply me and what is the process to apply application form or please send message on this no 7739768624

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?