28th January 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Does Tata Motors offer any Internship/Indutrial training for 2nd year students? Details of application and other credentials?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I'am a second year B.tech student in Mechanical Engineering stream.I would like to do an intern/industrial training in TATA Motors.So I would like to know details like whether the company offers any for 2nd year students,if so whats the procedure,deadline for application,required credentials etc. Please furnish me with all the information regarding the same at deepak.p3006@gmail.

3rd February 2014, 09:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Tata Motors offer any Internship/Indutrial training for 2nd year students? Details of application and other credentials?

TATA Motors is one of the dream companies of many mechanical students. The company provides internship opportunities as well as training programmes so that the students get adequate experience of the professional world and real life problems and seeking their solutions.

Since you are of 2nd year, so availing internship opportunity for you will be difficult as you have very limited knowledge regarding your branch to undertake any project work during your internship. You can get internship opportunity if you have good contact with high ranking officer in TATA Motors. Otherwise, you should go for the training programmes offered by TATA Motors and the details of such can be obtained from their official website or writing to the HR of Tata Motors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?