17th August 2013, 07:34 PM
avishekpanda93

How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am a student of B.Tech mechanical engineering

sir. i'm a student of B.Tech, mechanical engg., 3rd year. i want to do summer training in tata motors. so, what is the procedures to be followed.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am a student of B.Tech mechanical engineering
  2. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  3. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  4. Procedure of training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  5. Internship/Industrial training in TATA motors for 2nd year students Mechanical engineering student?
  6. How to do summer training in TATA motors?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  9. Training in Tata Motors at Sanand plant Gujarat?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  11. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  12. How to do training in Tata Motors? I am a student of mechanical engineering 3rd year
  13. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
  14. How to do summer internship in Tata Motors?
  15. How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering
  16. Procedure to get job in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  17. How can I apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  18. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech in Mechanical branch -- [Most Discussed]
2nd August 2017, 05:34 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am a student of B.Tech mechanical engineering

Being a third year B.Tech candidate, you are eligible to apply summer training at Tata Motors. You have to apply through some reference to get training at Tata Motors. Write an application to the HR manager of Tata Motors and submit the same through any reference.
If you don't have any reference, then you can apply through your college's reference. Take recommendations from the "Training and Placement" cell of your college and send the application to the company's HR department before the due date.

If your application gets approved, then you can start summer training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?