1st April 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do 6 months industrial training with NTPC and TATA motors?

I want to do my six months industrial training with NTPC and TATA Motors

4th May 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do 6 months industrial training with NTPC and TATA motors?

hello sir ,i am student of final year of M.Sc.(ELECTRONICS) D.D.U.GORAKHPUR university, i want to six month training in vlsi in bhel or other company releted to bhel, sir if i send a letter from my head for training to you then ,will it sure that can i do training in BHEL?
send me detail proedure.PRADEEP KUMAR GUPTA .WHAT I DO THAT MY TRAINING WILL BE SURE IN BHEL ?
2nd June 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do 6 months industrial training with NTPC and TATA motors?

i m electrical student doing engg in govt college. i want some suggestions for 6 months training. i have interest in robotics but i have no information about that.
please show the way so that i can get good company for training.
11th August 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i am electrical student doing b.tech in punjab . i wants to do training for six months (jan 2012_jun2012).gve informatin about this training as soon as possibe .and also give detail about company .
2nd September 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do my six months industrial tranning in tata motors or others companiess related to automobile...so tell me how is it possible?
15th September 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I am student of ECE B.tech and i want to do my 6 months trainig under good guidance. then what should i do ?
24th December 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i am student of ece b.tech and i want to do 6 months training from jan 2012 to july2012 please reply me
mob no -9785811487
[email protected]
24th December 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i wann join 6 month training in ntpc so sir pls give idea for that
19th August 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I am student of ece b.tech and i want to do 6 months training from jan 2012 to july2012 please reply me
mob no -9988106420
[email protected]
1st October 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of btech ece in 4th yr i want to do six month training in ntpc...............plzzz plzz let me know how i can apply for that.....
mob no. 9953156802
[email protected]
2nd October 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of mca 5th sem student and i want to do 6th month industrial traning in ntpc so please let me know the procedure for industrial training...............
[email protected]
p-9501486765
18th October 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

hello sir.plz tell me how can i get my 6 month training from ur company? pritpal singh 9888809274
20th November 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

sir tell me what is procedure of doing internship in tata motors? anand shukla 9826590696
12th January 2013, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am roushan kumar.i am doing from b.tech 2nd year electronic and communication in punjab.i am itreasted in 6 week industrial training in tata,hcl,wipro etc.plz suggesed me....
my email [email protected],
my cell no-9386978542,9357919152
31st May 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir...
i am Nahid khan student of final year polytecnic in (ELECTRICAL).i want 6 manth training in ntpc power plant.can i do the training in ntpc power plant.please
11th September 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello..
I am student of final year btech electronics and communication.
i want to know the list of companies in which i can have my 6 months training..
16th September 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

hello
i want to know the procedure to apply for 6 months training in NTPC for ece trade..
plz reply
20th September 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

hello
i am student of b.tech.mechanical final year, i want to do 6 months training in delhi or near it...
kindly give list of those companies who provide 6 months training.
reply me on email:[email protected]
12th November 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,
I am deepak kumar .
I belong to bihar
Student of B.tech (mechanical engg.) from lala lajpat rai institute of engg.& technology.moga punjab.
I want to six month's industrial training (20 dec to may20 ) .
Contact- email : [email protected], mob no 09041316553
12th December 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do 6 months industrial training in TATA motor
8th May 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am abhishek negi
btech 2nd year [ME] student
i want to do mechanical training in my coming summer vacation . what is the procedure to applying in tata motors & suggest me in delhi or near about it??
[email protected]
[email protected]
26th May 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

im sahil sharma , student of b-tech mechanical engg. frm punjab.i wanna to do my industrial training for 6 months in tata motors ,jamshedpur plant.so what is the procedure to apply for that.
my email id is [email protected]
17th September 2014, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

I am student of ECE B.tech and i want to do my 6 months trainig under good guidance. then what should i do ?
19th October 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My name is Shubham Sen.I want to do training under the aforementioned companies.Please send me the details regarding the procedure. My email id is [email protected]
19th October 2014, 08:55 PM
shubhamsen4

Sir,
My name is Shubham Sen and would like all the information regarding the aforementioned training programme. Please send the same on my e-mail [email protected]
26th December 2014, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir I m student of mechanical engineering (b-tech)...5th sem when my 7 sem is starting then
I want to do industrial training (6 months) in Tata steel or etc companies
So I want to you,plz give my some ideas
My mobile no..7206353547. & my email :- [email protected]
2nd May 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do my six months industrial tranning in tata motors or others companiess related to automobile...so tell me how is it possible?
31st July 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm a final year student and want to undergo 6 months training. My branch is Electonics and Instrumentation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?