16th January 2016, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Does TCS provide industrial training of 6 months for CSE students?

Does TCS provide training which is 6 months industrial training for CSE students? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. So, please tell me how I can do this?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  2. Details of Industrial training for CSE diploma students?
  3. Need details of Industrial Training options for CSE diploma students?
  4. List of the companies which provide industrial training to B.Tech 3rd year students in CSE?
  5. List companies offering four week Internship to 2nd year CSE students?
  6. Which industry will be good for me to do industrial training for 6 months in ETC
  7. How can I apply for Industrial Training for 6 months?
  8. Companies providing 6 months training in 7th semester for CSE stream students?
  9. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  10. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Navi Mumbai?
  12. How should I apply for 6 months industrial training in Infosys, ST Microelectronics, TCS, WIPRO
  13. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  14. Electronics and communication engineering Six months industrial training cum job in Bangalore?
  15. How may I apply for 6 months training in my B.Tech(CSE) 8th sem? What's the applying procedure for companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM, Dell etc
  16. List companies providing 6 month internship to Civil Engineering freshers?
  17. Name of institutes which provides 6 months industrial training to Electrical Engineering student?
  18. Training of 15 days for a group of 12 engineering students
26th January 2016, 11:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does TCS provide industrial training of 6 months for CSE students?

I am extremely sorry to state that TCS does not provide industrial training of six months to CSE students. There is no provision of six months training in TCS. It offers internship opportunities of various duration which includes six months duration but there is no provision of six months training in TCS. Hence you need to opt for some other companies if you are looking forward to industrial training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?